Saturday, January 10, 2009

Superdrag -- yeah!

After a several year hiatus, Superdrag will soon be releasing their new album. On their myspace page, they let you download one of their new tracks (not fully mixed yet). The very first time I heard it, I wasn't sure what to think. The second time hearing it, I am fully convinced this album is going to be right up there with the rest of them.

I was afraid that John Davis had gone perma-soft with his gospel solo project. However, it seems he hasn't skipped a beat and is back on track. I really can't wait for the album to be released. I hope they play in Seattle, that would be freakin' awesome.

PS: If you want to hear the song, go here: http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/Features/Superdrag%20Return_%20Filthy%20and%20A/ or check out their Myspace page.

No comments: